1. I cannot use my new password after changing the old one. Why?
Please try again and pay attention to upper and lower-case characters. The password will contain alphanumeric characters.
2. How do I protect my personal information?
You should keep your login information confidential and change your password frequently for optimum security. Please feel free to call us on 1000 if you have an opinion or inquiry relating to login ID and password protection.
3. How do I login for the first time, if I forget my password?
Default first-time login password is the first six alphanumeric characters of your HKID card. For example, if your HKID is A123456, your default login password will be a12345.
4. What is correspondence address?
NETVIGATOR will send information and discount details to this address by post.
5. What is billing address?
We will post your bill to this specific address, which could be different to your correspondence address. If you want to receive a paper-based bill, the service charge is HK$20 per month.
6. Do I incur charges when changing information?
Handling charges may be incurred when changing your information. A handling charge of HK$50 will be incurred, for example, if you change your NETVIGATOR email address. Click here for more details.
7. How do I change time of relocation/appointment?
You can do so at this website. For more details, click here*. If you do not yet have an appointment, please call our service hotline on 1000.
8. Why does my NETVIGATOR modem get so hot?
Please follow our safety instructions:
(1) Allow sufficient free space on top and around the modem for ventilation
(2) If using our wireless modem, place it in an upright position to ensure optimum performance
Your modem should then maintain normal temperature.
9. Why can I not reach the connection speed –1.5Mbps/3Mbps/6Mbps/8Mbps/18Mbps/30Mbps/100Mbps/1000Mbps – I subscribe to?
Broadband transmission speeds are subject to extraneous factors. These could be non-compatible computer system configuration, limited server capacity and speed of the website you are browsing, as well as simultaneous BiT Torrent sharing, video conferencing, video streaming or faulty cabling in the building you occupy.
10. How can I best understand my bill?
Please click here for an explanation.
11. How do I pay my bill?Customers can pay by methods such as credit card, auto-pay, PPS or ATM. More details are as follows:
Credit Card Click here to change your credit card information Autopay Please call our Consumer Service Hotline on 1000 for Autopay Authorization Form. PPS PPS by phone : 18031 PPS by Internet : www.ppshk.com Merchant code : 74 PPS Hotline : 900 00 222 329 Automated Teller Machine Use your ATM card to settle your bill at any ATM labeled "Bill Payment Service" by selecting merchant "PCCW". By Mail
- Mail a crossed check payable to "PCCW" with the payment stub to GPO Box 11253, Hong Kong.
- Write your Receipt A/C No. on the back of the check and send it 3 working days before the payment due date. The Receipt A/C No. is shown on the payment stub.
- Post-dated check will not be accepted.
- No receipt will be issued.
In Person Please bring along the bill to below payment locations:
- Post Offices for cash or check payment (except mobile post offices) - only applicable to HKT bill with bar code.
- 7-Eleven for cash payment - applicable to HKT bill and Web bill with bar code.
1. This bill is in respect of fees for services provided by PCCW Limited and/or one or more of its subsidiaries (including companies within the HKT Group), including but not limited to Hong Kong Telecommunications (HKT) Limited, PCCW Global Limited, CSL Mobile Limited, PCCW Media Limited, HKT Services Limited and Netcare Limited. All inquiries or disputes concerning any bill must be made to the relevant service provider within one month of the relevant bill issue date. Otherwise, the bill will be deemed to be in order and accepted by the customer. Any tariff variation that comes into effect during this invoice period will be reflected in the next bill. To avoid service suspension or termination and the service reconnection fee of HK$200 for NETVIGATOR BROADBAND and HK$100 for NETVIGATOR 56K Dial-up, please pay before the payment due date.
2. Payment method options depend on individual plans subscribed to. Plans offering the cash payment method enable customers to pre-pay HK$800 to fund payment of service charges later incurred.
12. How do I change billing method?
You can change it online. Click here for details.
13. Which services are charged for?
Find out more about other service charges by clicking here.
14. What is the reconnection charge?
Please pay your bills before the payment-due date to avoid service suspension or termination of service because reconnection will incur a fee of HK$200 for NETVIGATOR BROADBAND and HK$100 for NETVIGATOR 56K dial-up.
15. Why is my download speed suddenly slower than before?
Download speed can be affected by factors such as a specific website's connection speed, network congestion and computer configuration. All this could affect speed when downloading a file, so it may differ periodically.
16. Why does my browser report that a site has an invalid DNS entry?
(1) The site may have collapsed or is too busy.
(2) Perhaps you clicked on an expired hyperlink.
(3) Check to make sure the URL is correct.
(4) You could configure the DNS address, but do not enter a DNS address in your computer's TCP/IP settings.
17. Why can I not access some website pages?
(1) The site may have collapsed or is too busy.
(2) Incompatible HTML codes have been used.
(3) You need to configure an application to view specific types of file format at that site.